Aquatic therapy in our heated salt water pool can enhance your rehab. Aquatic therapy is the scientific practice of physical therapy in an aquatic/water environment by physical therapists and physical therapists assistants. Aquatic Physical Therapy includes but is not limited to treatment, rehabilitation, prevention, health, wellness and fitness of client populations in an aquatic environment. The unique properties of the water enhance treatments for clients across the age span with musculoskeletal, neuromuscular, cardiovascular/pulmonary, and integumentary (skin) diseases, disorders, or conditions
- Underwater exercise can increase flexibility and range of motion, provide better sleep, and can reduce joint or muscle pain
- Resistance jets allow therapists to calibrate resistance to suit the needs of the client, encouraging recovery by customization
- Floated running and walking allows clients to maintain physical conditioning and ability while they are waiting to return to full weight bearing
- Massage hoses assists in the reduction of muscle and joint specific soreness
- By maintaining warmer water temperatures (92 degrees Fahrenheit), the muscles of the body can relax, providing both therapeutic and rehabilitative benefits
Pain reduction is critical for clients who suffer daily. Kinetic strives to help clients achieve their health goals and improve their quality of life through innovative therapy.